Hut Appeal is an extremely fast growing start-up that enhances the look, feel, and value of homes through painting, epoxy flooring, and concrete overlay.
We are looking for the next person(s) that can help take our business to new heights and beyond in the CHARLOTTE, NC area! This person(s) is not afraid of new challenges and is willing to get their hands dirty in the process, This individual will also take pride in a project from start to finish!
You will fit in great at Hut Appeal if you are:
Still sound like you? Great!
Below is more information about the job and what it requires:
- 1+ years experience in one or more of the following: painting (interior/exterior, commercial/residential properties), epoxy flooring, concrete overlay.
- Willing and able to travel (by vehicle) to various job sites and pick up supplies as needed
- Likes to learn new skills while being able to work independently. A short learning curve is a bonus!
If you're still with us, even better! Here's the tasks of the role:
- 8-10 hour shifts usually beginning between 7 am - 9 am EST.
- Cleaning and prepping concrete surfaces through various means such as: diamond grinding, acid etching, shot blasting, sanding, power washing, sweeping, vacuuming, "leaf" blowing, and taping.
- Prepping rooms, houses, buildings, etc. for painting. This is for commercial, residential, interior, & exterior jobs. Painting at these job sites will also be required.
- Special projects - or bigger projects - will come up sparingly. These projects will require extra hours, some nights, and some weekends. Extra pay, incentives, and bonuses will be tied to these projects. MASSIVE room for growth within these exciting business opportunities!
- Laying down various different mixtures of concrete overlay, and epoxy.
- Clean up of materials and supplies as needed.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage starting at minimum $15/hr. Possibility to earn up to $20/hr. with experience.
- Pay raises as you become more independent and learn the different aspects of each trade.
- Paid training and continued support as we grow our service offering.
- Job completion bonuses, and commission for securing a lead on jobs. Call your friends and family - make some extra CASH!
- As Hut Appeal expands its geographical reach - we will secure more opportunities to showcase our services across the country. If the head count is required - we will pay for ALL expenses in the event you are asked to complete the assignment outside of the Charlotte, NC region along with a daily stipend for meals.
- An opportunity to "get in early" with a start-up that has limitless growth potential!
Please send a resume & cover letter to Social@hutappeal.com with the following information:
Please allow 3-5 business days for your resume to be reviewed and for someone from our team to reach out. We will personally ask for any additional information necessary, as well as next steps if we feel you will be a good fit for our organization!
We look forward to hearing from you and are thankful for your interest in working with the best team - Hut Appeal!